In coordination with Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University, Vision Center has concluded, on Monday, August 15, its online training program: Digital Media and Palestinian Cause.
The training program was held on Zoom where 25 participants took part in the course that lasted for 8 weeks with 40 training hours on special topics in digital media, its tools and suitability to being employed to serve the Palestinian cause.
The program covered the following training fields:
- Introduction to mass communication and media effects theories.
- Palestinian media narrative
- Content and policies of Palestinian media discourse.
- Analysis of the Palestinian discourse
- Public opinion and the Palestinian Cause
- Political media
- Palestinian arts and its communicative effectiveness
- Occupation and digital media
- writing and editing for social media
The training on the abovementioned program subjects were delivered by:
- Mohammad Daraghmeh
- Abdullah Al-Saafin
- Abdullah Adawi
- Lynda Shalash
- Husam Shaker
- Ahmad Al-Hileh
- Diya Al-Wardyan
This training course came within a series of Vision Center’s educational programs of awareness promotion and skills developments aimed at flourishing and advancing the Palestinian cause.